This is how we roll… with global sports superstars. Footy Factor, and others, report on how Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol and others hung with Chelsea after we beat Arsenal on Sunday. Well we knew the Lakers loved Chelsea when The Yanks spotted Andrew Bynum wearing his Drogba jersey at a summer international friendly between Real Madrid and the LA Galaxy and this confirms their good taste as a basketball team.
Kobe and pals were witness to Drogba’s drag-footed near post score as well as Alex’s missile of a free kick that gave Chelsea the 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge. We are 4 points clear at the top of the table and still have a whopping +15 goal differential over our nearest competitor, Man City (looks like some bang for a buck, hey Brad?)
Even better, you may remember earlier this year when the rest of The Yanks were belly-aching about the low level of clubs we had played so far? Well, after 7 games those clubs – West Brom, Stoke City, and Blackpool – are all in the top half of the table. And where are NUFC, Everton, and Liverpool? Only in the bottom six, that’s all. Get your houses in order brothers, before you worry about the rest of us.
Find Us on Facebook
- free slots on Review of the Game On football slot
- Ryan on Classic Comedy. AC Milan vs. Bari Warm-up Spoof
- Ryan on YCIS’ Monday’s Wake Up Call – Newcastle is now in a relegation battle
- Vic on Did Manchester City’s ticket protest work? Unfortunately, no, with photo proof of why
- aleks on Classic Comedy. AC Milan vs. Bari Warm-up Spoof