The Yanks are watching you Roberto. In spirit of the derby match tomorrow, this week’s Among the Yanks is dedicated to who is saying what about tomorrow.
[ESPNSoccernet] – Mancini labels Manchester United “very lucky”.
[Never Captain Nicky Butt] – One more reason why Tevez scares me, plus good insight.
[The Spoiler] – Don’t think this derby still has deep seeded roots? See what the club’s staff has to say.
[Premiership Talk] – Is this really necessary? Yup. Tevez has been warned by police to keep his trap shut.
[The Shin Guardian] – What the Yanks watch? We agree with 5, 2, and 1. 4 & 3, really? Maybe we’ll have to give it a try.
[The Offside] – Two of the most expensive clubs clash. O yea, they’re playing football too.
Find Us on Facebook
- Choggers on Everton is Poor . . . So What are We Going to Do About it?
- free slots on Review of the Game On football slot
- Ryan on Classic Comedy. AC Milan vs. Bari Warm-up Spoof
- Ryan on YCIS’ Monday’s Wake Up Call – Newcastle is now in a relegation battle
- Vic on Did Manchester City’s ticket protest work? Unfortunately, no, with photo proof of why