I guess the discussion from the “summit” on Friday was that Chelsea’s match against West Brom was AVB’s last stand. Or maybe it was already decided. Who knows? Whatever the case may be, AVB was never going to have a 3 year guarantee to fulfill his “master plan”, remember we are talking about Chelsea, with the owner that has sacked the finest managers in the world, mid-season, at the drop of a ushanka (Russian hat with those fuzzy ear covers). With Chelsea “parting company” with AVB, FitbaThatba offers us a rap song about this topic and shows us the power of a sharpie combined with lyrical wit.
So, please enjoy because this is your “Monday Morning Wake-Up Call.”
Find Us on Facebook
- free slots on Review of the Game On football slot
- Ryan on Classic Comedy. AC Milan vs. Bari Warm-up Spoof
- Ryan on YCIS’ Monday’s Wake Up Call – Newcastle is now in a relegation battle
- Vic on Did Manchester City’s ticket protest work? Unfortunately, no, with photo proof of why
- aleks on Classic Comedy. AC Milan vs. Bari Warm-up Spoof