Fernando Torres scored his first league goal in over six months over the weekend and promptly went out to celebrate the moment. And as any other proper footballer would do, Torres got his hair did.
This photo, uncovered by Kickette, was floating around the Twittersphere, and showcases Torres showing off his locks, his hair stylist, and pimping hair products. Clearly it is not confidence this man is lacking. Imagine the grief your mates would hand you if this were a photo of you. It would be all day, everyday, for the rest of your life. Torres is definitely not suffering from any lack of confidence, on the contrary, it may actually be his ego that is causing his performance hang-up.
Either way, the Yanks love Torres’ tribute to Doris Day, Florence Henderson, Brigitte Nielsen (from Rocky IV), and LEGOs.
Find Us on Facebook
- Choggers on Everton is Poor . . . So What are We Going to Do About it?
- free slots on Review of the Game On football slot
- Ryan on Classic Comedy. AC Milan vs. Bari Warm-up Spoof
- Ryan on YCIS’ Monday’s Wake Up Call – Newcastle is now in a relegation battle
- Vic on Did Manchester City’s ticket protest work? Unfortunately, no, with photo proof of why