1) In Scotland a goalkeeper sent off for peeing on the field and “wee” can’t understand why! 2) Johnny Heitinga whines about not being able to afford private jets and stylists since retiring, and we feel for him…disgust. 3) Leo Messi had noisy neighbors…so what does a superstar soccer player do? 4) The Yanks have a live session of “Get to Know the Yanks”.
1) West Brom’s assistant claims that for his team to be considered “sexy” they may need to wear mini skirts. That just might work! 2) PSG’s Ben Arfa hits back at an assistant coach for “being too loud”. Are player just too soft like Ben’s belly? 3) Players are fined in the UAE for “unethical hair”. Would we ever see that in America? 4) The Yanks have another session of “Get to Know the Yanks”.
1) Conte admits he could murder anyone. Who could that anyone be, and could it be live on the field? 2) Man City’s Gabriel Jesus started the league with a bang and ended a game with a different bang 3) Roma’s Nainggolan say he would give his balls to be Juventus. What would you sacrifice to win? 4) The Yanks play a rousing game of “keepie uppie” as well as a fun “get to know the Yanks”.
1) Blackburn player assaults an Elvis impersonator. What would drive a man to beat up the King? 2) Klopp says that he could never be friends with Costa. Could anyone? Listen to the Yanks fight it out! 3) Big Sam calms his nerves with box sets. What do the Yanks binge watch to unwind? 4) The Yanks play a rousing game of “over/under” in celebration of Peter Crouch’s 100th PL goal.
1) Cesc Fabregas says that he feels ‘sad’ when he sits the bench. What could cheer him up there? Our pod will. 2) Soccer players getting streets named after them is an honor. Who’s next? The Yanks have a few ideas 3) Is Sunderland diseased? Moyes thinks so, and yes MOYEZ is in full effect 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss what we would collect if we had silly money like soccer players.
1) Aston Villa owner, Tony Xia, calls on fans to kidnap transfer targets? We think it might actually happen. 2) AMauricio Pochettino explains why he isn’t on Twitter. #smartypants 3) FIFA’s director Marco van Basten has revealed many potential changes to come, including an MLS throwback! 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss what we would do to a player that wants to leave our club.
1) Anthony Martial talks about inflicting psychological punishment on defenders. What does he do? What would you do? 2) Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain reveals Wenger killed the vibe in the dressing room… by putting Frank Sinatra on the playlist 3) Has Mourinho turned Manchester United around with practical jokes? That may just work! 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we pick the 2017 hairstyle we would use if we were players…with magical hair.
1) A player is accused of using witchcraft during a match, and it worked! 2) A League 2 player gets booked for hitting…the ground after he breaks his leg. Now that’s a sensitive ref. 3) Need another reason to love Klopp? Well we’ve got one. 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we answer the question, what food do you feel is good enough to where you would find yourself eating yourself?
1) Ronaldo’s maids are subject to strict NDA agreements. What is he hiding? 2) Sam Allardyce has suggested the FA should take action against Watford’s club mascot for mocking. Are we next? 3) Claudio Ranieri has urged ‘desperate’ Leicester City to follow Vincent van Gogh and produce their best under pressure. Isn’t their season more like a Picasso? 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we talk personal heroes.
1) Former Swansea manager Bob Bradley was criticized for how he talks about the game. He probably shouldn’t have said yee haw, get’em boys in his pre-match speech 2) Brondby IF is currently working with Danish FA to develop “harmless” flare. Sounds like an oxymoron. 3) Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing was shown videos of his errors after asking why he is not in the team. Is this an effective performance evaluation? 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss guilty pleasures.
1) Manchester City wants to update Etihad Stadium and give fans a unique “insight” into pre-match events. We might help talk them out of it 2) Diego Costa celebrates a man of the match performance with a cold one, and we start to like the guy. 3) Guardiola claims he is not a coach for tackles, and quickly forgets he manages in England 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss budgetary options if we made funny money like players do.