1) Marseille supporter was forced to watch a match in his underwear. We are never forced, it’s our right 2) Carlo Ancelotti gets embarrassed by Bayern Munich and it’s not just being sacked 3) How should supporters feel when your club is obviously being sent out to pasture?
1) Matt Ritche was forced to drink his first beer in two years to provide a drug test sample 2) Allegedly Cavani rejected a $1M offer to hand over PK duties 3) Ben Arfa posts a weird beach workout to promote himself. The Yanks will do the same soon 4) West Ham looked to hire a WWE wrestler as a motivational speaker. What could go wrong here?
Yanks Live 08! Believe it or not, this was our eighth live show at SteelCraft in Long Beach. If you haven’t seen us yet, you have one more chance this calendar year. It is a show you don’t want to miss, especially before they start charging you to see us (we may be dreaming here). Listen here to get a taste and then join us next time live!
1) Everton fans are furious that new sleeve sponsor is Angry Birds. What app could be worse? 2) The NBA is launching jerseys that allows fans to personal footage through an embedded camera. EPL, sign us up! 3) Manchester United’s Class of ’92 has started a University. Time to go get a second degree!
1) Real Madrid’s Marco Asensio recently missed a match due to a pimple caused by shaving. We hope it’s on his leg. 2) Peru fans were caught watching a match during a loved one’s funeral. Part of the last will and testament? 3) Arsenal may have just the supporter they need in this trying time, and it’s coming out of the White House. 4) And a special Get to Know the Yanks!
1) Grimsby Town fans were made to show their bras to security before entering a match. It’s for everyone’s safety. 2) Baldock Town’s social media expert had to leave his official duties because he was called on as a sub in the match. He “LOL”ed all over the field! 3) Sean Dyche slams the response to a pitch invader. Apparently the pitch invader was ugly. 4) Get to know what the Yanks hobbies would be if we had all the downtime in the world like players do.
1) Neymar hires a UFC fighter as his new bodyguard. That’s no Kevin Costner! 2) Ronaldo get a new sponsor that’s harder than his abs…maybe 3) Newcastle slams Huddersfield for providing “clappers” for their fans. At least it wasn’t vuvuleza day 4) Carlo Ancelotti has been banned from smoking maybe this was the straw?
1) Crystal Palace used sleeping pods to help with recovery during pre-season training. Maybe they are still in them? 2) Oh dear, Ronaldinho has release a new line of fidget spinners. What’s next? 3) Tinder looks to become Manchester United’s first sleeve sponsor. Can you swipe it? 4) Zlatan releases his own video game, and there’s no soccer involved.
1) Chelsea used Shaolin Monks for pre-season training to “kick” start the season 2) Antonio Conte admits he loses 7 pounds a match. We think it’s in lost saliva 3) Peter Crouch has a face for radio and 4) Djibouti FA dissolves the national team. “But” it doesn’t “end” there.
1) Manchester United security staff had to follow a strict 18-day booze ban during pre-season tour of the United States. What kind of “tour” is this? 2) Wayne Rooney insists he still has a burning desire to win after joining Everton and is “not coming into a retirement home”. A Life Alert subscription is part of his contract though 3) Dutch team Heracles become first football club to open youth academy for a eSports team. Next stop, VR soccer 4) Former AC Milan defender Cristian Zaccardo is looking for new club on LinkedIn. Time to update our profile.
1) The League Two side Wycombe has released a keeper jersey designed to throw off opposing strikers. We have a few better ideas than what they came up with. 2) Mike Ashley has told a Court judge that he is a “power drinker” who likes to get drunk. Nothing to add here. 3) Arsene Wenger finally gets his man, Lacazette. But how did he do it? 4) A secretive American investment firm backed by Mark Zuckerberg is considering a £1B bid for Tottenham Hotspur. We “like” this news.