1)Chelsea fans are outraged as it is leaked that Thibaut Courtois missed the Manchester United match because of an injury sustained in shooting a commercial…playing basketball 2) Shanghai Shenhua fans furious with an “injured” Carlos Tevez for going to Disneyland during match. Maybe the lines were short! 3) Slaven Bilic admits West Ham’s season has tripled his budget on furniture, but may have landed him a few new sponsors 4) Soccer club owners can be fit and proper as business men, but should they take a soccer acumen test? 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” looks at superstitions, ours and others.
1) Former Bayern Munich manager Ottmar Hitzfeld has suggested that English doctors are sub par. His cure? Magical fingers 2) Sam Allardyce admits it is impossible to ‘bully’ teams due to tackling rules. Has he turned to cyber bullying? 3) Patrick van Aanholt claims former Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew tried to tap him up while he was taking a throw-in. We hope that means something different than what it sounds like. 4) Edinson Cavani demands PSG add a few sweeteners to his contract before he agrees to an extension. What lavish things could he possibly want? 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” is all about skeletons in the closet…the type you wear.
1) Watford owners have urged manager Walter Mazzarri to speak more English in press conferences. Isn’t this racist? 2) Leicester City boss Craig Shakespeare has revealed how he talked striker Jamie Vardy out of quitting football to become a party rep in Ibiza. Miss opportunity for Vardy? 3) Saido Berahino has claimed the eight-week drug ban he served earlier this season came as a result of his drink being spiked in a nightclub. Did he try and date rape himself too? 4) Fans vote “Footy McFooty Face” as name of new San Diego football team. Our apologies from the Yanks to the rest of the world 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” discusses the plan to send David Beckham to the international space station.
1) Manchester United decided to sack their VIP comedian. Now, that’s funny 2) Argentina used a cocktail of caffeine, paracetamol and VIAGRA for their match in Bolivia. This was a hard topic to discuss. 3) Alexis Sanchez has revealed that he often played as a goalkeeper in a Chilean jail as a child. Arrested Development? 4) Marouane Fellaini recently converted one of the seven bedrooms in his mansion into a private hair salon. That’s chic. 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” revisits the past 100 shows.
1) Manchester (the city) is looking to ban swearing. What will this do to stadium language? 2) Leo Messi has revealed a unique bathroom habit on live TV. Maybe there is a reason to join him? 3) Cristiano Ronaldo opens new CR7 Crunch Fitness gym and our imagination goes wild. 4) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” examines teen bop crushes. Did we embarrass ourselves?
1) Kurt Happy Zouma was named after a Jean-Claude Van Damme character. Enough said. 2) Former West Ham defender Javier Margas looked to escape his West Ham contract by jumping out of a window. Now that’s a serious release clause. 3) Watford striker Troy Deeney reveals his favorite dressing room prank, and it includes dead rodents 4) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” examines the timing behind requesting a name change?
1) A top Russian politician says Hooliganism should be a sport and wants to set up a website for them to “hook up”. After setting up the website, it’s best to promote it effectively with the help of Wagga Wagga SEO services. Furthermore, if you want to measure the performance impact of increasing load on your website, read more here.
2) Petr Cech debuted weird new gloves that that look like motorcycling/astronaut gloves 3) Two of the worst refereeing were turned in by refs who just got back from a stag night. Coincidence? We think not! 4) “Get to Know the Yanks” we want a beer named after us, what would it be?
1) Roberto Mancini is one of the top choices to take over from Claudio Ranieri at Leicester, but currently he can’t until he’s done dancing 2) Antonio Conte visits England rugby squad for ‘inspiration, tactical ideas’. New style coming to the EPL? 3) Manchester United fans can buy red wine at Old Trafford. Classy, or pretentious? 4) “Get to Know the Yanks” looks at weird business investments.
1) In Scotland a goalkeeper sent off for peeing on the field and “wee” can’t understand why! 2) Johnny Heitinga whines about not being able to afford private jets and stylists since retiring, and we feel for him…disgust. 3) Leo Messi had noisy neighbors…so what does a superstar soccer player do? 4) The Yanks have a live session of “Get to Know the Yanks”.
1) West Brom’s assistant claims that for his team to be considered “sexy” they may need to wear mini skirts. That just might work! 2) PSG’s Ben Arfa hits back at an assistant coach for “being too loud”. Are player just too soft like Ben’s belly? 3) Players are fined in the UAE for “unethical hair”. Would we ever see that in America? 4) The Yanks have another session of “Get to Know the Yanks”.
1) Conte admits he could murder anyone. Who could that anyone be, and could it be live on the field? 2) Man City’s Gabriel Jesus started the league with a bang and ended a game with a different bang 3) Roma’s Nainggolan say he would give his balls to be Juventus. What would you sacrifice to win? 4) The Yanks play a rousing game of “keepie uppie” as well as a fun “get to know the Yanks”.