1) Former Swansea manager Bob Bradley was criticized for how he talks about the game. He probably shouldn’t have said yee haw, get’em boys in his pre-match speech 2) Brondby IF is currently working with Danish FA to develop “harmless” flare. Sounds like an oxymoron. 3) Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing was shown videos of his errors after asking why he is not in the team. Is this an effective performance evaluation? 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss guilty pleasures.
1) Manchester City wants to update Etihad Stadium and give fans a unique “insight” into pre-match events. We might help talk them out of it 2) Diego Costa celebrates a man of the match performance with a cold one, and we start to like the guy. 3) Guardiola claims he is not a coach for tackles, and quickly forgets he manages in England 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss budgetary options if we made funny money like players do.
1) Players are blasted for having an appearance bonus in their contract. We discuss ways to make this an effective bonus 2) Mario Balotelli was in line to receive a bonus from Liverpool of £1m per season should he refrain from any anti-social behavior. Looks like the best way to do this was to leave! 3) Raheem Sterling reveals he is ‘keeping away from certain stuff’ in order to perform better. Sounds good, but can his soul glow? 4) And yet another segment of “Get to know the Yanks” where we discuss our own personal goal celebrations.
1) Arsenal introduce a brand new mascot, Captain Arsenal! Who frighteningly resembles our own Arsenal fan Brian Boyer… 2) Tim Wiese, former Germany goalkeeper, just had his first fight in the WWE. We discuss others that could follow suit. 3) David Moyes has admitted results often cause him to spend many Saturday nights in a darkened room. This one depressed us a bit, until we found him a second career. 4) And another quick segment of “Get to know the Yanks”!
1) Tony Pulis says foreign Premier League managers are viewed differently. Did he dare say they are “sexy”? He sure did! 2) Antonio Conte would consider wearing a heart monitor to ensure his animated touchline style does not damage his health. But who’s going to tell him to calm down? 3) Joe Hart has consciously toned down his pre-match routine after criticism he was excessively motivated. Lay off the roids Joe! 4) Quick segment of “Get to know the Yanks” as a bonus.
1) Nile Ranger said he was inspired by the “finesse” shot on the Fifa video game. More like Grand Theft Auto! 2) Certain Man Untied players travel with their own personal hairstylists. Maybe they should bring more coaches instead. 3) A company has reached out to a few players trademark their goal celebration and turn it into a marketing event. TM-ing goal celebrations? Great…what’s next?
Olivier Giroud has revealed his greatest fear as a child, none other than TV alien ALF! Lyon is forced to cover stands with plastic after visiting fans threw cups of urine. Wee wee, we are not kidding! Tottenham takes to Twitter to excite fans about Spurs soccer by discussing how food was consumed at the last match. Come on you Spurs, you can eat more than that!
A player was shown a yellow card DURING a game for showboating; stifling entertainment, or a much needed rule? Russia to re-open “drunk tanks” for 2018 World Cup; how would the Yanks run it? Goalkeeper Victor Valdes creates new dating app for singles; he may be a marketing genius…
Manchester United fan working at Anfield leaves behind special treats. MK Dons boss encourages his team to be pretty little liars. Lastly, we tackle the topic of why managers can be critical of their players in public anymore.
Arsenal’s Petr Cech is now selling a knitted version of his helmet in time for the holidays. Seamus Coleman blasted younger players and questions players who are obsessed with their image. Finally, Newcastle star Rolando Aarons is arrested after going ‘berserk in a club after a group of men started “bumping and grinding” with his Auntie’!
Jamie Vardy’s is being forced out of his home by pranksters. Alan Pardew feels that his technical area is much more technical than others. Finally, Andre Villa-Boas let’s us in on a secret to his success, he fell in love with Mourinho!