In South Korea there is a nightly show called ‘Super Son time’ which shows highlights of the Tottenham forward Heung-Min Son’s best games and goals. While this show is currently packed with content, we still struggle with how it can be a nightly show. But there are a few gems we dug up for shows that we feel could really help build the soccer culture.
After you hear ours, let us know if any stand out and please let us know about some of your ideas. So we can corroborate of course…
Coming soon, Bayern Munich will offer fans a new experience to watch matches from a hotel suite overlooking the pitch. Not only will Marriott become the official hotel partner they will be giving a whole new meaning to luxury suite. Fans will be able to stay in a modern, custom-built executive box at the Allianz Arena and be able watch the game live from bed.
We see this as an opportunity for MLS club to take note from us fans and find ways to connect to the foundation of soccer culture being built. What would you all like to see to enhance your stadium experience connecting your club with your culture?
Four West Brom players were forced to apologize after stealing a taxi to get back to their hotel after a trip to McDonald’s, which we assume was a drunken decision after a solid night at the clubs (both stealing and eating McDonald’s).
The four included their very own skipper Jonny Evans, 30, Gareth Barry, 36, Jake Livermore, 28 and Boaz Myhill, 35.
While this case was dropped due to a “lack of proof” (Barcelona cops must be really bad), what has this done to the Club and most of all it’s fans? We discuss the impact and why we as fans read into these things closely.
1)Chelsea fans are outraged as it is leaked that Thibaut Courtois missed the Manchester United match because of an injury sustained in shooting a commercial…playing basketball 2) Shanghai Shenhua fans furious with an “injured” Carlos Tevez for going to Disneyland during match. Maybe the lines were short! 3) Slaven Bilic admits West Ham’s season has tripled his budget on furniture, but may have landed him a few new sponsors 4) Soccer club owners can be fit and proper as business men, but should they take a soccer acumen test? 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” looks at superstitions, ours and others.
1) Former Bayern Munich manager Ottmar Hitzfeld has suggested that English doctors are sub par. His cure? Magical fingers 2) Sam Allardyce admits it is impossible to ‘bully’ teams due to tackling rules. Has he turned to cyber bullying? 3) Patrick van Aanholt claims former Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew tried to tap him up while he was taking a throw-in. We hope that means something different than what it sounds like. 4) Edinson Cavani demands PSG add a few sweeteners to his contract before he agrees to an extension. What lavish things could he possibly want? 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” is all about skeletons in the closet…the type you wear.
1) Watford owners have urged manager Walter Mazzarri to speak more English in press conferences. Isn’t this racist? 2) Leicester City boss Craig Shakespeare has revealed how he talked striker Jamie Vardy out of quitting football to become a party rep in Ibiza. Miss opportunity for Vardy? 3) Saido Berahino has claimed the eight-week drug ban he served earlier this season came as a result of his drink being spiked in a nightclub. Did he try and date rape himself too? 4) Fans vote “Footy McFooty Face” as name of new San Diego football team. Our apologies from the Yanks to the rest of the world 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” discusses the plan to send David Beckham to the international space station.
1) Manchester United decided to sack their VIP comedian. Now, that’s funny 2) Argentina used a cocktail of caffeine, paracetamol and VIAGRA for their match in Bolivia. This was a hard topic to discuss. 3) Alexis Sanchez has revealed that he often played as a goalkeeper in a Chilean jail as a child. Arrested Development? 4) Marouane Fellaini recently converted one of the seven bedrooms in his mansion into a private hair salon. That’s chic. 5) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” revisits the past 100 shows.
1) Manchester (the city) is looking to ban swearing. What will this do to stadium language? 2) Leo Messi has revealed a unique bathroom habit on live TV. Maybe there is a reason to join him? 3) Cristiano Ronaldo opens new CR7 Crunch Fitness gym and our imagination goes wild. 4) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” examines teen bop crushes. Did we embarrass ourselves?
1) Kurt Happy Zouma was named after a Jean-Claude Van Damme character. Enough said. 2) Former West Ham defender Javier Margas looked to escape his West Ham contract by jumping out of a window. Now that’s a serious release clause. 3) Watford striker Troy Deeney reveals his favorite dressing room prank, and it includes dead rodents 4) Our “Get to Know the Yanks” examines the timing behind requesting a name change?
1) A top Russian politician says Hooliganism should be a sport and wants to set up a website for them to “hook up”. After setting up the website, it’s best to promote it effectively with the help of an internet marketing expert. Furthermore, if you want to measure the performance impact of increasing load on your website, you can read more here.
2) Petr Cech debuted weird new gloves that that look like motorcycling/astronaut gloves 3) Two of the worst refereeing were turned in by refs who just got back from a stag night. Coincidence? We think not! 4) “Get to Know the Yanks” we want a beer named after us, what would it be?
1) Roberto Mancini is one of the top choices to take over from Claudio Ranieri at Leicester, but currently he can’t until he’s done dancing 2) Antonio Conte visits England rugby squad for ‘inspiration, tactical ideas’. New style coming to the EPL? 3) Manchester United fans can buy red wine at Old Trafford. Classy, or pretentious? 4) “Get to Know the Yanks” looks at weird business investments.